Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Book # 9: Between Heaven & Hell

 

Title: Between Heaven & Hell 

Author: Peter Kreeft

Have I read this book before? Yes.

How Obtained: Own it.

Why This Book: This is an interesting book.  It was written by one of my favorite authors and one of the main characters is my favorite author.

Fun Fact & Quote from the book.

On November 22, 1963, three great men died within a few hours of each other: C.S. Lewis, John F. Kennedy, and Aldous Huxley.

(1st sentence from the prologue)

This quote doesn't do justice to the style of the book so here is a second quote:


What others are saying about this book: Leroy Seat from his well title blog. The view from this seat had this to say.  

What Did I think: I liked this book much better the first time I read it. That says more about how much I loved it the first time than the overall quality of the work, which is still thoroughly enjoyable.  I give Kreeft high marks for the concept and the Mars Hillsian approach to take an occurrence and use it for the cause of Christ.

I finished this book on July 3rd the 36th day of my Summer reading program. This put me on schedule to finish 25 books during the challenge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment